Symptoms of PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
14 Jun 2012

Symptoms of PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)

This condition causes weight gain. The symptoms are:

Without birth control you’ll experience irregular menstrual cycles, ovulation problems, infertility, cystic acne, abnormal hair growth on the face, chin, upper lip, nipples, back and belly. Stretch marks develop as early as age 12. Muscle builds easily in the buttock, thighs and calves. Arm numbness (falling asleep) at night or while blow drying your hair. Feet tenderness when standing, skin tags around the neck under the arm pits and bra line. If you have PCOS you can exercise 1 to 2 hours a day and consume only 1000 calories and still gain weight.

This condition is only diagnosed by your physician if you are having infertility problems. 60% of people with PCOS have infertility, the other 40% do not have infertility and therefore will not ever be diagnosed or treated while the weight gain continues to get worse. A person may only have a few of these symptoms and still have this condition.

We are here to tell you that you can lose weight and the symptoms will go away with proper treatment.

Come into our office this month for a thorough review of your condition. Let us customize a program to help you regain your health… Let’s make it happen!

2 Responses to Symptoms of PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)

  1. I don’t see any prices. Is there a base price for these services? I have been struggling with PCOS my whole life. Did not get diagnosed until I turned 21. I am now almost 31, interested to see if you have something to offer me that I haven’t already tried

  2. Medical Weight Loss Ogden, Utah February 19, 2013 at 4:47 am

    Please call the office on monday thru thursday from 7;30 am to 6;00pm and talk to the staff!

Leave a Reply